Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TRAIN!!

So if you are my friend on Facebook, You know that I was extremely tired today because I stayed out way too late the night before an ALL DAY FIELD TRIP for the ENTIRE SCHOOL to tsun. (YUCK!!) 

But... It was SOOOO worth it!



Went to see TRAIN in T-Town last night!! It was a really great time! Andy Grammar and Matt Kearney were both really great opening acts for the ones we were really there to see. 
Here is a very poor photo from my iPhone from our seats and then zoomed in with said iPhone. :)

They were singing "Drops of Jupiter" here.


 Needless to say it was a really great time and I'm definitely even more of a Train fan now because of their aproachableness... is that a word?

Anyways... Just wanted to share a photo of the event and brag on this venue. The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater was fantastic. We were shocked to see how good our seats were and that if we had decided to go the cheaper route that there weren't really any bad seats in the house. I recommend it to anyone who is thinking of going to a concert there any time. 

I do have to admit that I veered off the south beach plan for dinner because it was a special occasion and I had 3 cokes and some yummy Chicken Florentine Lasagna in a tomato cream sauce at this great little Italian place on University in T-town. Its called Depalma's.. also highly recommended!!

Until Next Time!!
Chelsea Lou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment