Saturday, July 12, 2014

12 Cafes in 12 Saturdays: TnT's Coffee and Cafe!


So I was sitting in a cafe/coffee shop between sessions of the conference I am attending this weekend and this amazing thought came to my mind. 
I need to revamp my blog or just my blog writing muscles and I need to start now and this idea of visiting 12 cafes in the next 12 saturdays as I travel from Madison, WI to Mississippi/Louisiana (who knows where I'll actually end up) and back again. 

I'll eat some good food, stay under my $10 budget and share a bit of my experience through photos! 
so ... here goes!


TnT's Coffee and Cafe
729 High Point Rd.
Madison, WI 53717


Bowl of Kale, Sausage and Potato soup 
and 
 Medium sized Dark Roast
$6.75 
(tax included)


They serve Chocolate Shop Ice Cream here!
I didn't have any today but this flavor on the bottom is my favorite ever!


This cute little barrista was very helpful and super sweet!
They also serve sandwiches of all kinds and a full list of belgian waffles! 
Yum!

If you're ever on the West Side in Madison and just need a place to chill thats super fun with lots of options and an upbeat playlist give this place a visit!

 You never know where I'll show up next week!
See Ya!
Chels

1 comment:



  1. Jewelry is a new series by GEMOLOGUE, featuring my latest discoveries from the world’s most exciting Swimwear designers and their spectacular creations – stunning Hermes handbags you will want to add to your own personal Brazilian Hair collection.

    ReplyDelete