Tuesday, October 9, 2012

30 before 30: the list

Here it is! My Super exciting post!

This is a list of 30 things I would like to do by the time I turn 30, which is a good 5 1/2 years away. Some are kind of lofty and several might be quite costly but its now or never right?! I'll update you when one of these have been completed and also as I am completing a few.
 I may need your help to complete some of these because they won't be any fun doing it by myself!
 This is super exciting to me. I just want to get started! 


1. Cook through a cookbook
2. Visit every continent (sans anartica)
Europe Asia North America South America Africa Australia
3. Swim in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans
4. Go on a cross country road trip
5. So to a Saints game at the Superdome


6. Own my own home
7. Buy a new car
8. Get married
9. Become a parent
10. Be at my goal weight - only 101.4 lbs to go!
11. Donate to locks of love
12. Share a meal with Tim Tebow


13. Adopt a Child
14. Recover a couch
15. Go parasailing
16. Ride in a hot air balloon
17. Stay in a hostel
18. Get a really good camera and learn to take really great photos with it
19. Do a tasting in napa valley
20. Work at a summer camp


21. Meet Esther, my compassion child
22. Compete in a adventure run like warrior or diva dash
23. Go backstage at a concert
24. Get a tattoo
25. Give up ALL soda for a whole year this is going to be the hardest one to complete 

26. Do 100 consecutive push ups (in my wedding dress would be really cool but lets not get ahead of ourselves)
27. Spend a day sailing
28. Go deep sea fishing
29. Exercise every day for 50 days in a row
30. Own a pair of Louboutins.- aren't they beautiful?!
**All images in the list were found using google images**

So there it is! My list. I could explain a story for each of these but that would make for an excruciatingly long post! Maybe I'll share my motives as I complete them!
I can't wait to get started!

-Chelsea- Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment