Monday, October 1, 2012

Weigh-in Week 3

Alright Guys..
I made a commitment to weigh-in this week even though I knew that I wouldn't like the numbers on the scale this morning.
Here are the stats:

Weight Loss this week: +1 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 4.5 lbs
Total Loss To-Go: 103.5 lbs

Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be but that means that my mani-pedi is that much farther away. :( 

But today I've gotten back on track, its just another day in which I am sticking to my commitment. 

I made a sign to help remind me to stay on track. Here it is:

If its a little busy for your eyes, it says "What you eat in private you wear in public... Think before you open this door." Its on my little fridge in my room so that I have to look at it each time I walk over to just look and see. 

This week will be better. 
I will make this week better.

Thanks for keeping me accountable!
Chelsea-Lou!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being honest! It helps to keep me honest with myself : ) You're going to have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete