Monday, September 24, 2012

Edamame!!

Since I forgot my computer charger at home this weekend I didn't get to post my Favorite Finds Friday post. This week it is a great little snack that is definitely on the South Beach plan. 

If you don't know what Edamame is, its just a Japanese name for steamed soybeans in their pods. At many sushi restaurants you can order a bowl of it as an appetizer. Just use your teeth to open the pods and enjoy this healthy little snack.


These little pouches came in a box of 6 single serving steam bags from the freezer section at WalMart. These little pouches have proven themselves handy over the last 2 weeks. All I have to do is pop it in the microwave for 2 mins, let sit for a min, pour into a bowl and sprinkle with a little salt and I'll have a healthy little snack in no time. 

Happy Snacking!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment