Monday, September 10, 2012

I know i've said it before... but

I know I've said it before, and you are all tired of hearing it but... I'm starting South Beach again.

Strike that.

I started South Beach this morning.

I told The Baking Bride last monday that I was going to start the next morning.... that was all well and good until someone bought me a frosty from Wendy's... and who can resist a frosty right?!
Then I was like I'll just start tomorrow, except I was too lazy to go get any groceries. So wednesday morning I settled on starting today, I would get some supplementing groceries because I really need to eat the free food from the cafeteria if at all possible.
I then proceeded in preparing another way, by eating all of my favorite foods and making a dessert with lots and lots of sugar (which is what South Beach deals with, sugar). I ate all kinds of delicious CRAP as well as a final meal of a Cajun Club Basket with a Coke from ZAXBY'S and some yummy ice cream during the broncos game last night. I don't recommend preparing for a diet this way. I felt awful and lazy all day saturday and I've been breaking out like crazy. :(

So here we go, South Beach from the Dorm. I'm going to try to keep you updated with the tips and tricks that I have to figure out along the way.

Food Today:
There wasn't any meat on the buffet line, I just got some squash and green beans and made a salad with ham, bacon bits, cheese, pickles, 1 cherry tomato and boiled eggs and had some flavor enhanced water to wash it all down. All in all I feel pretty fulfilled so I know this is going to go really well this time.

Until Next Time,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment