Monday, October 15, 2012

Weigh-In Week 5

Good Morning My Dear Friends!

Its been one blur of a week, I feel like I was just posting weigh in results from last week!

Well this week I didn't lose any weight but I didn't gain any either. I was sick the last half of the week so I ate comfort foods with bread and crust and noodles, but one amazing thing occurred to me as I look back on my weekend of comfort foods. Although I ate some unhealthy foods I didn't eat nearly as much of them as I would have on a similar weekend in the past. I made a pot of Shells and cheese but ate it for 2 different meals, when in the past I would have split the pot into two bowl fulls, first and seconds at the same meal. I'm learning I don't need nearly as much of anything to survive and be full even with the really tasty bad stuff!

Another thing that is changing is how my t-shirts fit. I don't have to stretch them out with my arms before I pull them over my head to have a nice relaxed fit that doesn't show of my muffin top, which is also shrinking. That is really nice.

There you have it. My weekly weigh-in!
I'll probably post another post this afternoon on something else that occurred to me this weekend!

Love Always,
Chels

P.S. How about them Bulldawgs!?!? They played a great game Saturday night!!
It's always a great day to be a bulldawg!

No comments:

Post a Comment