Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Month Update

So its officially been a month since I started my weight loss journey. I'm not as far along as I thought I'd be but thats ok because I am closer to my goal and closer to the better version of me.
So I'm 6.6 Lbs Lighter than September 10th which is great! I'm on new meds that should help with the insulin resistance I'm experiencing as a side effect of of my PCOS.

Today was a stinky day... I mean it was just one of those days when I just couldn't get ahead of the curve, and I and for some reason super exhausted all of a sudden... but that may just be from the hour of bus driving I did this afternoon. Also... to add insult to injury, every time I got frustrated with my day the image of my dear friend Jerms living it up at the beach on his family vacation this week... Not the image to help me cope with my day.. haha

One up side to the day though was during my down time over on the campus of MSU I ran into a long lost cousin of mine and had a great and encouraging conversation. This is the first conversation that we actually had because we always miss each other at family events, someone is in africa or something. and the thing is we really have walked similar paths at State its just I did it like a year ahead of him.. weird right.. But back to my story. God just really encouraged me today through this conversation.. isn't God cool like that?!

there you go. a one month update for all of you lovely readers.
Have a great rest of the week!
Chels

** update on the update. I just realized I have a kidney infection. The general not feeling good today and the nausea the past few days were early signs I just didn't pick up on until that old familiar back pain came and went twice tonight while I was watching Modern Family and CSI at work... then it just all came together. Upside: I learned a new word from the WebMD article. It is Malaise. It means that general feeling of not feeling well and usually precedes the occurrence of an infection of some kind.**

No comments:

Post a Comment