today i spent the day in a hospital waiting room and realized many valuable things.
1. Always bring cash. Snack machines only take it and you always need a snack
2. If you sit near the older people, especially papaws because they have some wisdom and they are always looking for someone to share it with.
3. Its always good to sit near the door because that is where the good magazines are.
4.a waiting room is not a good place to try to write a paper.
5. people are not afraid to talk about their loved one's ailment and definitely want to know what is going on with your loved one.
6. (the most important) I am so Glad i am the Bride of the Prince of Peace
and that is what I learned in the waiting room today!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
so the other day i participated in the Toms day without shoes to raise awareness about Toms and their mission of getting shoes to all the children in the world who do not have shoes at all. now though i have really torn up my feet and I am in much pain right now. I am still not sure if the continued pain was worth it but at least i am committed fully to my cause
well... this is my first official blog post ever! Everyone is so excited I know, but calm down , today's post isn't going to be that interesting.
I decided I should start a blogging routine now so that when I get to the Big state of ALASKA this summer you guys can keep up with me!