today i spent the day in a hospital waiting room and realized many valuable things.
1. Always bring cash. Snack machines only take it and you always need a snack
2. If you sit near the older people, especially papaws because they have some wisdom and they are always looking for someone to share it with.
3. Its always good to sit near the door because that is where the good magazines are.
4.a waiting room is not a good place to try to write a paper.
5. people are not afraid to talk about their loved one's ailment and definitely want to know what is going on with your loved one.
6. (the most important) I am so Glad i am the Bride of the Prince of Peace
and that is what I learned in the waiting room today!