Monday, September 24, 2012

Weigh in Week 2

Well this weekend I cheated... like a little bit from Thursday night bible study pizza and chocolate cake through Sunday night subway run after church, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it because I knew this particular weekend would be extremely difficult to stay away from sugar completely.  You see, there was this thing called a MSU football game and then a very cool wedding shower where everything had sugar except the rotel. I just made a deal with myself on Thursday night that it would be ok for me to enjoy the foods at these events as long as I ate well during the rest of the day and get back on the horse bright and early Monday morning. Here's the weigh in stats:

Weight Loss this week: +.5 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 5.5 lbs
Total Loss To-Go: 102.5 lbs

So there is your update this week.
Have a great one!!
Chelsea-Lou 

No comments:

Post a Comment