Monday, September 10, 2012

Fave Find ... MIO !

Well just as I hit send assuring y'all this was going to be  a successful go at getting fit and plugged in my computer, the craving to eat hit me... typical for me.  

So I decided I'd publish my first tip for you guys. 
Here it is:


That is MIO, Blueberry Lemonade Flavor. It is a liquid water flavor enhancer. All you do is just squirt as much or as little as you'd like in your water to give it a kick. You can take this with you anywhere you go so its always with you when you have just had it with a plain water with lemon but you're trying to stay away from sodas.
You can get it at any Walmart or grocery store and I know Kroger even has its own brand of this cool little product. I haven't tried the other flavors but probably will in the future.  

Happy Sipping!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment