Monday, September 17, 2012

BAMM!!

Its weigh in day! 
I hope every weigh in day feels this exciting!! 
I have lost 6lbs this week. 
Wooo Hooo!! 
Thank you God!
I did a 2 minute silly happy dance when I got off the scale, I'm glad no one could see it because I looked ridiculous.  
Also another thing I'm celebrating today is the fact that I went a whole weekend without cheating even once, which really is a first for me! Its only by the grace of God that I was able to do it... Half the girls in the dorm performed at the opening of Krispy Kreme in town and received 2 boxes of doughnuts for free and wanted to give them away. I was able to say No thank you with no problems! 

Now I have something to show you. 


This is my inspiration wall. I got the idea from Pinterest and will adapt it to my life accordingly. Its a visual reminder everyday of my goal and how far i've come and milestones to look forward to. I'll be adding things to it as I go along and I'll share it with you from time to time as I weigh in and reach goals.

This is what I promised to show you yesterday, These are the next 3 goals to meet with their predetermined rewards. A mani-pedi at 10lbs (I'm almost there!), a haircut at 15lbs down and to schedule the massage that I won at a silent auction for half price at 20lbs. Once I reach one goal, I'll set the next. I know I'm gonna really stick to it this week because these nails of mine need some loving!


Thanks for reading!
Until Next Time!
Chelsea-lou

No comments:

Post a Comment