Wednesday, June 5, 2013

An interesting 2 Weeks!

So they aren't THAT interesting... but busy...
weird...

Weird mostly because they have been so great and so not so great at the same time. 

I mean a surprise party for a college friend and a week at the beach and on the water followed by an AMAAAZZZZING wedding of the prettiest little bride around were amazing.... High points of the year! 

Such a pretty bride!!
But then there was the falling off the wagon post... remember that... well... I haven't gotten back up on that wagon just yet... I keep looking at it out of the corner of my eye but I just haven't climbed up there yet. 

and they are also weird because I have to move out of the dorm this week... not that I'm sad to be leaving this place but the fact that I don't have a definite destination for me or my stuff kinda stresses me out. Its like I'm homeless... but not.. I have 4 beds throughout the state that are "Mine" but the homes aren't mine and my stuff will be in boxes for another year and thats sad.. 

I just wanted to give you an update of where I've been the last two weeks.

Until Next time!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment