Saturday, June 29, 2013

little reminders

Have you ever gotten a weird confirmation from out of no where that the adventure you are about to embark on is exactly what you're supposed to be doing?

Well those happened this week.

As I was a little worried about living in a dorm with people again and my funding coming in and all the little worries that eat away at you when preparing for a trip like this, my dad suggested I contact these church planters on the prayer card on my mom's vanity. I said ok?. and then he proceeded to tell me that they were based in Madison, WI... The same town my DTS is in. 

What a small world!?

I found their website on the card and contacted them, the pastor emailed me back within a couple of hours and I'm so excited that I'll be able to spend my sundays with them. Its a cool little church plant that ministers to college age students. My mom has been praying for this couple for at least 6 months and I've seen their faces countless times and now as I am preparing for this next step they are a connection to home right there in the city.

Talk about God reassuring me that I'm taking the right direction and reminding me to put all my trust in Him and He will make a way. I love it when God gives us these little reassurances before we even lay down our pride to ask for them.

-Chelsea Lou

You can check out their website at http://redvillagechurch.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment