Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Its spring!

Its finally feeling like spring and its MAY 8!

and I have been a slacker this spring... Not only in posting but in accomplishing my goals.

don't get me wrong. its been quite an eventful semester: a couple of weddings have taken place and one still to come, each with their own set of festivities, a spring break get away with my aunt to Savannah, GA and Hilton head, a Month long stress related illness that i'm still recovering from, several trips to southern LA and back, not to mention an elderly grandmother who had a spell in January (the same week we welcomed a new baby into the family), seeking God's will for where I need to be come fall and helping out with coordinating our children's ministry at church... oh and a little thing called working in a high school dorm through all of that.

 Whew... I'm sure there is more but my mind doesn't want to remember it all!!

I finally feel like I'm on the upswing of things.

 I mean summer is coming.. and you all know how much I love summer.

I got ACCEPTED to YWAM Madison for a Children-at-Risk DTS that Starts in September. I'm SOO Excited about this opportunity and It has brought an amazing amount of peace with it. You can find out more information about what this is here. I'll probably post on down the road some specifics with my trip and how you can help through prayer and support!

My stress related illness is calming down, which means that I finally feel good enough to try to eat right and actually get moving.

I started my AdvoCare 24 day challenge yesterday and I feel good...  This is a two fold goal for me. I'm trying to get my fitness journey kick started again and I'm using it as a tool to get some consistency in my life because I feel like I'm all over the place ALL of the time. I'm committing to this because I know that wherever the day may lead me I need to follow through with it. It also means making a point to get all of my spark and vitamins and shakes together in the mornings before I start my day.

So this is just an update of where I am these days. I'm going to try to make it a point to write some posts about the things that have happened this semester because I was constantly taking photos and writing them in my head but they just never made it to the keyboard!

Thanks for your patience with me!
Talk to you soon!
Chelsea Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment