Monday, August 2, 2010

and i can't sleep

so... once again i am awake too late on a night when i should have been asleep a long time ago...

as i tossed and turned in my little twin bed I had so many things on my mind... trying to come up with solutions to problems, thinking about what the future holds, figuring out how to get over something that i really shouldn't be upset about and realizing that coming home early from Alaska this summer has taken a great deal out of me (emotionally and mentally)....

I have started 4 posts in the last week but i got to about the 4th sentence and had to stop because my mind is doing this thing all the time even in prayer and conversations with friends... this thing where there is so much going on and i know and feel so deeply that something is wrong but when i start trying to articulate it into words that i can't seem to formulate what needs to be said or what i want to say....
Its a very frustrating place to be in...

And ... I can't figure out how to get out of this hole... its like a counter that is just high enough that you can't get up on it by yourself... you've tried and you've tried and ... it even looks like you can do it but its just 1 inch too high and you cant seem to find any chairs or stools to help you out in your quest to get up on that counter...
thats how i feel...
I'm ready to get on the counter and out of this hole...
I need to locate the tools...

No comments:

Post a Comment