Monday, February 11, 2013

AAAHHH This CAKE!!

This Cake....


Look at it. It doesn't look like much.. but it was Oh So Good!!

It is called "Impress His Family Chardonnay Cake" and I didn't have a family to impress but it definitely impressed my small group and a couple of dear friends who I dropped off some of the leftovers to! It even got two smiley faces for its rating!

 Now I'm gonna have to try it as a gluten free recipe now.. I'll let you know how it goes.. and maybe post a tutorial?!? We shall see when we can find some leftover wine somewhere again!

This means I have four recipes completed out of my cookbook challenge and I can say I'm glad I chose this book! Everything has been pretty delicious so far (except for that michelada) and its forcing me to try new flavors and cook with ingredients I have never thought about cooking with before! 

I can't wait to cook again!
I will keep you updated!!
-Chels


No comments:

Post a Comment