Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!

I have been crazy busy these past few weeks with a stateside tour, Graduation from Discipleship Training school, and a seminar and we have only been back in the states for a month! I can't believe it!


Over the next few weeks I plan on catching everyone up on what I have been doing these past few months as well as sharing about our time in Uganda. God has some major plans for me and has given me the opportunity to be part of an awesome team that will be bringing sustainable food sources to a very impoverished nation. I cannot be more excited about this opportunity.  This next week looks busy as well as a couple of us from the team will be doing some traveling to discuss our plans with some of the people who have invested in us during our school. 

A blog post is getting itself ready for tomorrow so just come on back!


Tonight I'm gonna keep it short and sweet and give you a couple of my fave photos from outreach to enjoy!

Love Y'all!
Chelsea Lou


Little boy who joined us for our
first week of Kids camp in Kampala.

Angela, the sweetest and craziest half mzungu
you'll ever meet! Miss this girl so much!
Notice the banana leaves she made into a wig? smart girl!

Two boys from Okoa Refuge, a children's
home just south of the Equator!

This is Robert.
Yes I fell in love with another one!
This one has a great story and I will share it later!
Travel in Uganda is always efficient...
Not the most safe but ALWAYS efficient!
(YWAM Nashville team joined us)

Group photo outside of Amecet,
a baby home who cares for children and babies
who are HIV Positive.






No comments:

Post a Comment