Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's been so long!

I'm sorry it's been so long! The last 2 months just flew by with all the prepping and saying of goodbyes I forgot to update you! 

I'm here! I'm in Madison, WI working on my DTS! We've been here one full week, even though it seems like so much has happened it couldn't possibly just be a week! 

It's beautiful here! 


See! That's just a quick snap from the side of my eno as I'm swaying in the breeze! I feel like this is exactly where I need to be! 

I have several posts I need to write regarding my 30 before 30 list so hopefully I'll get those out soon! But I just wanted to let everyone know I'm here and I've made it! 

Most memorable events from this week include: having to buy new tires, getting a mild concussion from an encounter with a table , meeting all of these amazing people who will be my forever friends, and knowing this exactly where I need to be at this point in my walk with Christ! 

If you're interested in donating to my outreach or for laundry or spending money while I'm here feel free to contact me via Facebook or text or my mommy! :) I'm still about $2000 short of my outreach goal

I hope this update found you well! And hopefully the next will come soon! 
Blessings! 
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment