Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Some secrets about me...

So I have been thinking lately about some of my pet peeves and how kind of ridiculous they are, but... they are still mine and I wanted to share them with you.

1. The sound of any kind of fluid sloshing against itself. 
Bath water, dish water, pool water and chewing are the big 4. If I'm sitting in a room with you and there isn't any other sound going on and I turn on music or leave the room rapidly, its probably because I'm about to snap if I hear one more slosh. Just ask my parents.. I really do snap and like tense up if its not rectified quickly enough. Its really weird as much as I love being in the ocean or a lake on a boat but there is usually talking or motors running that cuts the sound of the slosh. Therefore, I rarely take a bath, cook or wash dishes without the TV or my iPod playing in the background... and now you know why :) 

2. Getting awakened from my sleep or a nap before my alarm goes off. 
I always set an alarm, even if I don't have to get up in the mornings I set an alarm for some point in the morning so I'll be in a good mood if someone happens to wake me before I get up myself. This has happened alot lately and its usually within minutes of my alarm going off. I don't know why it drive me crazy or why those last few minutes are so important but they are.. Just ask KB who woke me up  the day after Thanksgiving from a nap just 20 second before my alarm went off.... I could have slapped her had I known she wouldn't have retaliated 20 fold. (sisters.. gotta love them) I'm usually a pleasant person but if you wake me up before my little harp sounds do be prepared for a grumpy pumpkin. 

3. Not having my nail painted. 
This is a new one and I'm trying to break it but it just seems to be getting worse. I used to never paint my fingernails except for special events and weddings, but this summer I went with my sister to get a manicure with the shellac polish that stays for like 2 weeks and I got used to it. I took it off when I started coming off in places and then something new happened. I started feeling self conscious about my nails, even though they were just a soft pink when painted I noticed a huge difference so I decided I needed to just keep them up myself. A couple of weeks ago I went to get the shellac done again before TG week and the nail tech convinced me to go more bold with OPI's Cajun Shrimp which I usually use on my tootsies. So I did and now I can't go back to the clear polish on my nails... its crazy... I don't hate it but it does take a lot of time to do myself or a lot of $$ for someone else to do it. 

So there are some secrets about me that I just felt like sharing with the world today!
Thanks for reading!
Chelsea-Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment