Friday, July 16, 2010

God's Event planning...

Isn't it funny how God has been planning something for weeks and you keep getting frustrated with him until you realize... He's had a perfect plan for me all along.

Well this is exactly what has happened over the last few weeks...
and I am so Glad it did...

As many of you know I had to make a tough decision to come home from Alaska early to get some rest and seek further treatment for my back. God had planned it all for this specific week for at least 2 weeks prior.
  • I was sad that I only had a helpers position at VBS in Girdwood, but HE knew that if I had a position of leadership there that I would not have made the decision based on my needs but my commitments.
  • I was having a hard time getting to know my team there, and was just starting to feel part of the team but He used this to make it easier because were I more emotionally invested in the team my commitments would have overcome my needs.
  • I was having a great time meeting people but a hard time getting to a deeper level with them, making it easier to do what He needed me to do rather than what I thought He wanted me to do there.
  • I made a commitment to him to stay off the computer and facebook for a while making me rely totally on HIM to make this decision because I wasn't able to talk to my goto people that help my make my decisions.
Its been a rollercoaster of a week... and I still have much to see of what else God did during these past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment